Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Blessings

Easter and Conference weekend! It's almost perfect - we just need to have the girls and Dustin with us and it would be. It's weekends like this when I miss my family more than ever. But I am looking forward to conference, and also to just having some time to contemplate a bit more about Easter, my Savior and all that He has done for each one of us. It's also a long weekend because of spring break. There's an Easter Egg Hunt at my school tomorrow morning and it will be fun to see who shows up for that.

And on a technical note - if I can remember how to do it - I may be changing the look of our page - I think it needs an update....we'll see how much time I have and if I can figure it out!

Enjoy this song and pictures about Christ. Happy Easter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFibyjcyYsE

No comments: