Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Cookies

I've been sick since January 2nd - you know - the sore throat, swollen glands, ears that hurt, sinus headache, occasional cough. Two weeks ago I finally gave in and went to the dr. He gave me 2 weeks worth of antibiotics that is normally a 10 day regime and said: "Call in 2 weeks and let me know how you're doing - if you are not at 100%, I'll call in another 2 weeks worth." I'm some better, but not enough to think that the antibiotics are really doing anything. I'm thinking it must be viral and antibiotics aren't going to help anyway. I'm conflicted about whether or not to call. Guess I'll see what tomorrow brings.

Anyway - I've been sick - and I've been busy - hence, not many posts. I did want to share some cookies that I made for a friend's wedding and other things.


2 comments:

Darcey said...

The cookies are beautiful! I can imagine doing those squiggly lines would be pretty tedious. You gotta have patience to make sugar cookies! Hope you're feeling 100% soon!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Those are gorgeous! I love the pink with swirly white and polka dots one best!