Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!



As you celebrate this Easter season take a few minutes to watch a short video about the Savior.  You can find it here.

I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior - and He is your Savior.  I have felt his guidance and direction in my life as I have prayed.  I know that he knows me personally.  He took upon him my pains, my sorrows, my guilt and my sins.  He suffered for me in the Garden of Gethsemane in a way that I cannot even begin to imagine so that I will not have to suffer that same anguish.  He gave up his life on the cross and was placed in the tomb - where on the third day he rose again!  ~ ~ Triumphant over death!  Through repentance, He has provided for us the way to return to his presence, that we too might have triumph over death!  He is not only my Savior, but my friend.  I am grateful to Him and I love Him.



No comments: