Friday, June 15, 2012

Hi all!  Ummm - did you know that Crocs is having a sale on Zulily.com?  There are some awesome prices and some cute shoes.  Like these!

And there are more  -  so many more.  For men, for moms, for teens and tweens and for children.  I am only telling you this because I kind of fell in love with my cute crocs - (not the ugly ones!) - see this post - and I wanted to share the love.

FYI - neither Crocs nor Zulily.com have asked that I say anything - this is all me.  But if you do go to Zulily.com and order you some fabulously comfortable Croc footwear (or anything else for that matter) - please mention that I sent you!  Also, if you are thinking about ordering, order early.  I learned the hard way that the popular sizes and the popular styles sell out quickly.

Have a fabulous Friday!

No comments: