Monday, December 3, 2012

Merry Christmas!


At this magical time of year we find ourselves in the thick of Christmas!  I love sitting in a room with just the Christmas lights on.  I love soft fluffy snowflakes falling outside my window.  I love the smells of Christmas!  I love Christmas music playing in the background.  On a cold night – add a cup of hot chocolate.  I love having my family all together – but those times when that isn’t possible – I remember.  I remember things we’ve done together that have become traditions.  I cherish the evenings of taking plates of goodies to friends and visiting with people that we don’t see often.  I look forward to Christmas Eve and reading the Christmas Story from Luke and considering the implications of one newborn baby on each of our lives. 

It’s Christmas time, so we make goodies to share.  We make plans for parties.  We make time for loved ones.  We make gifts.  We make memories!   In all of the ‘making’ that happens this season, be sure to make time for Him in your heart and in all that you do.

Merry Christmas!



No comments: