- A daughter and son-in-law moving, and another getting reading to move. These are good moves, but nonetheless, if you have moved you understand some of the stresses involved with that.
- Some health issues. The normal aches and pains for us old folks, and possibly some carpal tunnel that will need to be taken care of. And maybe a herniated disk in my lower back that will need to be fixed sooner than later. An eye condition that is being treated through an FDA approved trial.
- A new grandbaby!
- Big sister adjusting to having a new little brother, a new house, and not having her special friend MJ just up stairs.
- The lack of support from a boss and the possibility of losing a job.
- Deciding that maybe we should just find another job rather than wait and see if his still exists in 6 months.
- Concerns over extended family members and struggles in their families: babies born, cancer, the need for a job, upcoming back surgery, knee surgery, recent back/neck surgery, other health concerns, not being able to have babies, etc. The list goes on - and there are many situations I'm sure we are not aware of.
|The original link for this is here, at thegirlcreative.com|
We have been overwhelmed with the love and support of family and friends. Through the prayers and fasting of others - we truly have felt lifted up. Our burden has been made lighter. We can do this! This is our time and we are going to move forward.