Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thank you Pinterest!

Have you ever seen something on Pinterest, and thought, "I'm going to do that!"  Well, I have lots of those moments on Pinterest, which you would understand if you checked out my boards.  I'm kind of a Pinterest junkie!  So I've committed to trying at least one thing off of Pinterest every week.  This week was a simple, easy-peasy thing.

I love scarves.  I used to have them draped over a hanger like this:




It seemed to take up a lot room because it was pretty bulky and I would have to dig and pull to find the one that I wanted.

And then one day on Pinterest I saw the simplest and most amazing post.  Why hadn't I ever thought of that?!

Shower curtain rings!

Seriously?!

Look how wonderful my scarves look now and how easy it is to reach in and pull off the one I want to wear!  I love it!


So, thank you very much DIY Ideas 4 Home for posting on Pinterest.  You have made me happy! Click here to see the original post.

No comments: