Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas is Sneaking In!

I just couldn't wait any longer. Last week I was at a Christmas craft show - and I couldn't leave without bringing home this new Christmas treasure! Isn't he too cute?! So today I had a dilemma. Here is this cute snowman pillow in the midst of all my Thanksgiving/Fall decorations. It just didn't fit. I didn't want to put him away - even for a week - I just love him. Soooooo - I said an early goodbye to the fall decorations. We have 3 small Christmas trees in addition to our large family tree. Two of them are now up and decorated. Can I tell you how happy Christmas makes me? There is a magical feeling that envelopes my home and my soul. I wasn't entirely happy with Christmas music being played in the stores before Halloween was over - but in my home - at times of my choosing is a completely different story!
Has anything Christmas made an appearance at your home yet? Share!

2 comments:

Darcey said...

That is a really cute pillow! And I'm with you on disliking Christmas music in stores before Halloween (they just want you to buy more Christmas stuff)! I am buying all new ornaments for our tree this year since all my old ones are breakable, and I'm going with a candy theme! I'm more excited than usual to get a tree, but it will wait another week until Thanksgiving is over! :)

Jen said...

Love the pillow! I listened to Christmas Music! All my Christmas decorations are packed away... :( Probably won't come out until the week before Christmas when we move into our house.