Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Yellowstone or Bust!


 I can hardly stand it!  Not only do we get to go to Yellowstone (or Jellystone as my sweet husband says) - but we get to go with my very most favorite people --- my family!  This has become somewhat of a family tradition.  My husband's family went every year after they were done harvesting beans.  I had never been until we got married.  I fell in love with the place.  The extended family has tried to go every three years for a number of years now - although the time between those trips is getting further apart it seems and the number of family that can attend is less and less.

And as a special treat this year, consider this: the temperatures in Missouri have been 99-103+ for weeks now.  The temperatures in Yellowstone are mid 70's in the day time and mid 40's over night!  I have the cozy sleeping bags packed and I'm ready to go!




Don't you just love these mountains?  My heart always leaps a little with that first glance at the Teton Range.








And these fun designs will be on our t-shirts this year thanks to Millie!

Yellowstone - Here We Come!

1 comment:

Miller Bears said...

We are beyond excited! Thank you for all of the work you have put in to make it happen!