Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lately....

Lately we've been spending a LOT of time with family --- and I have loved every minute of it.  Granted - I enjoyed it all a little more after our responsibilities for the Yellowstone trip were taken care of and I could just ENJOY!  Life has been hectic since returning home.  So much so that I don't have time to add a lot of pictures.  So...... to get to Millie's blog to see more pictures, go here and here.  Millie is a better photographer than I am and has a fancy schmancy camera - so her pictures are awesome.  I'm waiting for some from Amanda - but here are some favorites from my camera.

Isn't she just a bug?!  Love her so much!

I could have sat on the edge of this bridge for a long time and just enjoyed
the scenery.... the sound of the water and the cool, crisp, mountain air.  I MISS IT!

At West Thumb --- almost always elk there in the evenings.


Four of my most favorite people.

'Almost' a True Aggie!

No comments: