Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Photo Card

I've had a special 'Thank You' deal from Shutterfly for quite a while....$30 to spend on anything I want.  We've never had a fun photo Christmas card - so I thought this was the year to do it, you know, to show off the cute grand-daughter and all!  I love Shutterfly.  I've made calendars and photobooks.  I also had return address labels made to match the photo card.  Can't wait to get these in the mail and get them ready to send out.

They do a nice job - the quality is good - and their program is easy enough that even I can figure out how to use it!   So here's an early 'Merry Christmas'!

We're looking forward to Thanksgiving and having some of our family here.  We'll miss those that can't be here - but I promise I'll eat a piece of the apple pie for you!



Cheer All Around Christmas
Click here to browse our Christmas card designs.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments: